CAMO's goals are to ultimately train service dogs for disabled veterans, at No Cost to them. They hope to achieve this through individual donors, foundations, and grants. They will be training both wheelchair assist and PTSD dogs for disabled veterans. This will include the following:
- Fully trained wheelchair or PTSD dog
- 1 month of one-on-one training with the assigned wheelchair assist dog and Veteran at Lorraine K9 Facility
- 2 weeks of one-on-one training with the PTSD assist dog and Veteran at Lorainne K9 Facility
- Room and board at a local hotel selected by LK9
- Quarterly videos provided by the Veteran to be analyzed by trainer; this allows for continuing education, troubleshooting, and consulting to ensure the best possible outcome for the Veteran.